Emitte lucen et veritatum.
RFA Historical Society
1. The RFA Historical Society exists to research, to record and publish as necessary the History of the RFA fleet, its ships and personnel.
2. Membership will be by invitation to interested persons.
3. The decision on whom to confer membership to will be entirely at the discretion of the Editors, whose decision will be final.
4. The RFA Historical Society will not charge a membership fee, but members who wish to join undertake to help research and record the history of the RFA, its ships and personnel, by whatever medium.
5. Membership of the RFA Historical Society may be withdrawn from a member, if in the opinion of the Editors the member has failed to fulfil the conditions of membership.
6. From time to time a list of members will be issued; this is only for the use of existing members and will not be transmitted to anyone who is not a member, any member who breaches this condition will make themselves liable for action under the Data Protection Act and will be immediately removed from the list of members.
7. The RFA Historical Society will, from time to time arrange meetings and or exhibitions of the History of the RFA and its Ships and Personnel.
8. Members are encouraged to post pictures and articles on www.historicalrfa.org website, so that a wider audience can enjoy the rich history of the RFA.
9. Members will be actively encouraged to pursue research on the RFA, its Fleet and Personnel, so that the history is recorded for perpetuity.
All correspondence and articles should be sent to the editors who can be reached here.